AIR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
Airport customs declaration inspection
Worthcargo International Transport Co., Ltd.. In 2015, it was officially renamed "Shanghai WorthCargo Customs Co., Ltd.", which began a new process of restructuring entrepreneurship, reform and innovation.
The scope of the company's supply chain service involves the service outlets of major ports and worlds across the country, mainly to provide customers with freight forwarding business, customs clearance business (general trade, processing trade, transfer of customs clearance, exhibition business, private goods, etc.), inspection, foreign trade, foreign trade , Business, transportation, warehousing, packaging, and distribution of one -stop high -quality services.
In the past ten years of operations, the company's comprehensive ranking of import and export customs declaration has always ranked among the top of Wu on the coast. WorthCargo will strive to build an international multinational supply chain re -created business with customs clearance characteristics to achieve corporate goals of professional, value -added, harmonious, and win -win. The company has a first -class operating team. The members of the board of directors with rich qualifications have customs work experience, and they are familiar with customs regulations, policies, and business procedures, and have rich experience in customs clearance. The company currently has more than 100 employees, including more than 30 business managers with master's degree, undergraduate, college and various professional and technologies, of which nearly 30 registered declarations are qualified and more than 20 were appointed.
Professional: More than 10 years of experience in the operation management management experience
• Customs codes that can query related products as soon as possible for customers
• Can flexible technical processing related to packing forms and other declaration documents
• Make sure that the security check of the cabinet is safe and the operation of customs clearance is fast 3. Being a reasonable declaration request for customers to seek the minimum declaration price for customers
Improve the Pudong Dagong customs model and optimize the soft environment of Pudong Port customs clearance
• It is the pilot of paperless customs clearance reform. Modern management concepts and methods such as risk management and classification management are used to quickly check most of the integrity enterprises and low -risk goods.
• The coverage of regional customs clearance is expanded. At present, Shanghai Customs has launched a "territorial customs declaration and port check -in" customs clearance model with 19 direct customs in the Yangtze River Basin and the 17 provinces of the Yangtze River and the central and western regions. It only takes 1 hour to place orders from customs customs to port customs as soon as possible.
• It is to effectively improve the effectiveness of the transfer, actively apply modern technology, and improve the efficiency of the transfer. The fourth is to accelerate the construction of Shanghai Electronics Port, improve the coordination and communication mechanisms of inspection and quarantine, taxation, foreign exchange management and other departments, and strive to achieve the entire business process of the main business processes in the electronic port.
Support the construction of airport ports, and strive to build Shanghai Aviation Hub Port
• It is to ensure the smooth opening and operation of the second phase of the terminal, focus on handling passenger transit, transit customs clearance business, and set up "customer -bringing goods" business counters to provide convenience for entering and exit passengers.
• It is to simplify the application of passengers in and out of the country to implement a new passenger declaration system. More than 99 %of the entrance and exit passengers have achieved direct customs clearance.
• It is the reform of the customs clearance operation mode, implement the "air transport and direct" customs clearance, and adopt the "advance customs declaration, bayonet inspection and release" model of air transport exports, which improves the efficiency of port customs clearance and reduce customs clearance costs.
• It is to improve the effectiveness of international express regulations. For more than 95%of entry express expressions, the "advance customs declaration, cargo release" model, and implement paperless customs clearance for low -value express materials. At present, Fedex, UPS, DHL, and TNT, the world's 4 major express companies, have used Shanghai Port as their distribution and processing center in mainland China.
• It is to vigorously promote the construction of the airport comprehensive bonded zone and complete the "Pudong Airport Comprehensive Free Trade Zone Customs Regulatory Model and Policy"