Supply Chain Management
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply chain import spare parts management
Supply chain import customs clearance
• The import operation process is as follows. We will conduct intermediate links in the intermediate links such as payment, customs clearance, customs, customs, three inspections, processing inspections, electronic payment, delivery, and invoices) in accordance with customer instructions. Under normal circumstances, the customs clearance procedures are completed in about 3 working days in the complete time and space of the document, and the customs clearance is completed on 4-5 working days.
For warehousing service links
• Receive: Responsible for the counting and receiving of reaching parts and packaging. During the database, the management is managed in accordance with the delivery batch to ensure the basic principles of advanced first -cooked out. Calulate and receive the number of packets and get the packaging management system for the return of empty online packaging.
• Packaging: Replace the transportation packaging in accordance with the requirements of the customer RFQ, and check the parts according to the client's parts and
packaging. Cargo area.
• Order delivery: Arrange transportation for delivery according to the order system.
• Non -order delivery: Follow the customer's special requirements to ship the parts or packaging.
Reasonable distribution of transportation turnover
• The transportation service supporting the auto parts warehouse is a large -cycle and small cycle transportation in a circular pickup model. This transportation method is suitable for small batch, multi -frequency medium and medium -to -short distance transportation requirements. The transportation method reduces the logistics costs of parts and component suppliers, and reduces the risk of out of stock or even stop. As a result, the comprehensive logistics costs of vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers have decreased.
• Large cycle refers to sending the cargo produced by the customer factory to the auto parts warehouse near the OEM and retrieved the packaging that needs to be returned to the factory to the customer factory.
• Small cycle refers to the pickup from the auto parts warehouse to the final consignee, and then retrieved the packaging of the last delivery of the goods from the consignee and returned to the auto parts warehouse to prepare for recycling.