WORTHCARGO TRANSPORT DANGEROUS CARGO
Take care all the way and arrive safely
WorthCargo International Freight has been focusing on international dangerous goods for 12 years. As the state has become more and more formal and standardized, through long -term practice, our company has accumulated rich and safe operation experience in dangerous goods transportation.
As the company's main advantage project, our company has become one of the largest dangerous goods transportation suppliers in East China, and provides one -stop services such as hazardous product warehousing, international sea transport exports, reinforcement, and dangerous goods declarations, and agency monitoring certificates.
The dangerous goods transportation department under our company is responsible for dangerous goods transportation solutions. According to the customer provided English products and product CAS, we can help identify whether the goods are dangerous goods and related categories of CASS, Un Number, packaging level PG, and our related operations related operations Personnel have received the Maritime Bureau, the Port Authority, IATA DGR training, and holding relevant certificates. Its advantages are inheritance of 2.3 categories, 4.3, and 5.1. 6.1 High -risk transportation.
Make a tank
• Dangerous products need to be reached for ten working days in advance. Please confirm with WorthCargo for the specific ship period.
• Documents required for booking: "Exit Dangerous Cargo Transport Packaging Appraisal Results" referred to as "Dangerous Package Certificate" official seal copy
• Sixteen English version of MSDS official seal electronic version
• Shipping company dangerous goods declaration form official seal electronic version
• The required documents: "Exit -hazardous cargo transportation packaging use of identification results list" for short "dangerous package certificate" (required to be consistent with the copy provided before)
• Form of "Dangerous Technical Manual": The original official seal of the user who needs to be stamped with the dangerous package certificate
• If it belongs to the dual -corrugated carton packaging, it must provide a copy of the "Entry -Exit Cargo Packaging Performance Inspection Results" (the performance single -order number needs to be consistent with the performance single number displayed on the original hazardous certificate
• The above documents must be provided with the original five days before the ship's sale
The required documents required for customs declaration
• Customers need to stamp the official seal and legal seal on the right and lower left of the declaration of the declaration of the customs declaration
• Export declaration forms need to be stamped with special rules for customs declaration.
• Invoices and boxes (English), they need to be stamped with official seal or hand -signed seal.
• Product description (in Chinese)
• According to the actual H.S code of the goods, the corresponding file is required, and a single ticket is required to confirm
Dangerous goods packing
• After the goods enter the dangerous goods warehouse, our company will strictly review the goods and the standards of the goods, and for the goods that do not comply with the standard of the shipping.
• In order to prevent the problems of customs clearance, we will rectify the critical standards of customers in advance to meet the standard of shipping.
• After the declaration and inspection, the goods are released
• The trailer transports the cargo to the designated port area.